MEDIA ALERT: Armorblox to Feature Security Luminary and Customer Panels on AI, Privacy, and Preventing People-Hacking
Armorblox Hosts Customer Appreciation Party at SF Microsoft Reactor on Tuesday Evening at RSA Conference 2019
March 1, 2019, SUNNYVALE, Calif. – Armorblox announced today that it will host cybersecurity leaders discussing two of enterprise security’s hottest topics at its Blox Party at RSA Conference at Microsoft Reactor SF. The event is to be held in appreciation of customers, partners, and early supporters, in celebration of Armorblox’s recent launch from stealth mode.
When: Tuesday, March 5, 6-9pm
Where: Blox Party 2019
680 Folsom St., #145 (across the street from Moscone)
San Francisco, CA
- 6pm: Doors open, cocktails, and appetizers
- 7pm: Panel: Privacy vs. Security in the Age of AI
- Michelle Law, former COO, OpenDNS
- Candace Worley, VP, and chief strategist, McAfee
- Michael Keithley, CIO, United Talent Agency
- Gunter Ollmann, CSO (Cloud and AI Security Division), Microsoft
- 8pm: Panel: Enterprise Security’s Biggest Challenge: Preventing People Hacking
- Chuck Drobny, CEO, and President, GlobaLogix
- Gene Yoo, SVP, Head of Information Security, City National Bank
- Maurice Stebila, CISO, Harman by Samsung
- Marivi Stuchinsky, Global CTO, Technologent
“We are fortunate and honored to gather this amazing group of experts to discuss their biggest challenges, and share best practices,” said Dhananjay Sampath, co-founder and CEO of Armorblox. “We are looking forward to hosting this event to thank our supporters and kick off an exciting year for the company.”
About Microsoft Reactor SF
Reactor San Francisco is an event-based site housing three main teams: Mixed Reality Academy, Mixed Reality Capture Studio, and Commercial Software Engineering. It's designed to support hackathons, tech meetups, user groups, and executive sessions. It's also home base to our Regional Cloud Developer Advocates (CDAs).
Armorblox has built the world's first natural language understanding platform, providing a new way to intelligently detect, alert and protect against identity-related attacks and data loss. Enterprises use Armorblox to automatically create and adapt policies, continuously measure risk exposure, and reduce alert fatigue. Founded in 2017, Armorblox is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA and backed by General Catalyst. For more information, please visit https://www.armorblox.com.
Webinar sign up