Armorblox Privacy Statement
Last Updated April 14, 2020
Information Collected or Received from You. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site. The types of Personal Information we collect will depend upon your interactions with Armorblox. We may collect information directly from you when you use our Websites and purchase or use our Solutions and Services. We may also collect information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect Personal Information to assist us.
a.) Information Collected Using Cookies and Other Web Technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
“Web Beacons” (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Site for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Site, to monitor how many visitors view our Site, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
“Log Data” means certain information about how a person uses our Site (each such person, a “User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Site, the pages or features of our Site to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Site that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Site and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Site by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Site is used.
b.) Information Sent by Your Mobile Device. We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Site, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Site. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Site for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
Use of personal information. We may use your Personal Information for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our Websites, selling our Solutions and Services, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use Personal Information include:
- To understand you and your preferences to enhance your Website experience;
- To send our Customers and Partners Armorblox-related information, including confirmations, account verification, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To communicate with you about promotions, upcoming vents, and news about products and services offered by Armorblox and our selected Partners;
- To link or combine information about you with other Personal Information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized Website experience;
- To enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, Partners, or users;
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website;
- In connection with your application for employment with Armorblox;
- To register you for Events you sign up for with us and populate profiles for you in our records;
- To communicate with you about Events or contact you for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes;
- To operate and improve our Solutions and Services; or
- To provide our Services.
Information that We Share with Third Parties. We will not share any personally-identifiable information about you (“PII”) that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
a.) Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your PII only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your PII for any other purpose. We may also share your PII with our marketing service providers to help us better market our products and services to you. These marketing service providers may use your PII only for the purpose of helping us to provide relevant products and services information to you and are expressly obligated not to disclose your PII to others. If you don’t want us to use your PII for these marketing purposes, you can opt out by contacting us at email@example.com.
b.) Information Shared with other Third Parties. We may share anonymized or aggregated data we collect from the use of the Site, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Site, market trends and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other users.
c.) Information Shared with Web Analytics Site Providers.
Google. We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Site. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
d.) Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our Users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
e.) Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Your Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your PII and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the PII that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Site.
b.) Opt-out of Ad Tracking. You can opt out of the collection and use of your information for ad targeting by going to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to limit collection through the Site or by configuring the settings on your mobile device to limit ad tracking through the App.
Responding to Do Not Track Signals. Our Site does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
- The Security of Your Information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
- International Transfer. Your PII may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your PII to us, we may transfer your PII to the United States and process it there.
- Our Policy Toward Children. Our Site is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
- Direct Marketing. We do not transfer your information to third parties so that they may directly market to you.