Armorblox Product Privacy Statement
(a) Account Information. To create an Account, we’ll collect from you or your employer certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, company email address, and phone number (“PII”). Certain PII may also be inferred from metadata in your communications; for example, we may receive a User’s full name as it is saved in your internal system to identify the particular User sending the email.
(b) Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
“Log Data” means certain information about how a person uses our Services, including both Account holders and End Users (either, a “User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- To communicate with you (e.g. through email) about the Services, including changes thereto and revisions to our policies;
- To ask you to participate in surveys or solicit feedback on our Services;
- To provide customer support and to analyze and improve our interaction with customers;
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and to protect the rights and interests of us, Users, and other customer’s users, third parties, and the public;
- To update, expand, and analyze our records, and identify new customers;
- To analyze trends, administer the Services, and track User navigation of our Services; and
To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make relevant suggestions to Users.
3. Information that We Share with Third Parties. We will not share any PII that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
(a) Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from Users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
(b) Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
4. Your Choices. Based on the nature of our Services, many of the choices regarding the collection of information are handled at the employer-level rather than at the User level. For example, the active analysis of your inbound and outbound emails via our Services may be mandated by your employer.
(b) Modifying Your Information. You can access and modify the PII associated with your Account by contacting email@example.com. If you want us to delete your PII and your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
Webinar sign up