Email Data Loss Prevention
The speed and ubiquity of email have made sharing sensitive or confidential data with the wrong person very easy.Get Whitepaper
Inboxes are Leaking Digital Gold
Compliance is not an option in a post-GDPR world. Unfortunately, the rapid-fire and everpresent nature of email communication have made it very easy to share sensitive or confidential data with unauthorized recipients.
An (insecure) app for everything
Tough to measure dangerous actions
Data loss across jobs
Indicators of Email Data Loss
Unusual Mail Rules
An employee is auto-forwarding all business mails to their personal email address. Whether out of negligence or malice, the result is data loss.
An employee that usually downloads things sparingly has suddenly downloaded 10 documents within half an hour.
Accidentally replacing an ‘i’ with an ‘e’ in the ‘To’ field means you just sent that quarterly financial report to a stranger.
Confidential Data Leaks
An employee just shared a confidential spreadsheet containing all your customer data with a third-party analyst.
Armorblox Prevents Data Loss Over Email
Spot disclosed PII, PCI, and passwords
- Detect disclosed passwords, SSNs, bank account details, and other sensitive information shared with external parties
- Get prioritized alerts if VIP user account data is compromised
Analyze email DLP violations
- Study email-specific insights built for human eyes
- Improve accuracy of data loss detection using language models that identify sensitive data within email context
Leverage out-of-the-box policies
- Deploy policy actions that automatically block emails containing sensitive data from leaving the organization
- Utilize continuously updated policies for new data compliance categories with time
Comprehensive Email Security
Lightning Fast Deployment
Faster Response Times
Schedule a Demo Today!
Learn how Armorblox can help protect your organization against phishing, spear phishing and business email compromise attacks.