Data Loss Prevention
Shadow IT and the universal shareability of information have made businesses arguably more productive but certainly less secure.Get Whitepaper
Enterprises are Leaking Digital Gold
Rigorous privacy laws have turned data protection and compliance into cornerstones of security today. Unfortunately, activities that seem innocuous - but are dangerous - have brought organizations’ data privacy into question.
An (insecure) app for everything
Tough to measure dangerous actions
Data loss across jobs
Indicators of Potential Data Loss
Unusual Mail Rules
An employee is auto-forwarding all business mails to their personal email address. Whether out of negligence or malice, the result is data loss.
An employee that usually downloads things sparingly has suddenly downloaded 10 documents within half an hour.
Accidentally replacing an ‘i’ with an ‘e’ in the ‘To’ field means you just sent that quarterly financial report to a stranger.
Confidential Data Leaks
An employee just shared a confidential spreadsheet containing all your customer data with a third-party analyst.
Armorblox Prevents Data Loss
Spot disclosed PII/PCI and passwords
- Detect disclosed passwords, SSNs, bank account details, and other sensitive information shared with external parties
- Get prioritized alerts if VIP user account data is compromised
Protect confidential content
- Classify any piece of content as confidential
- Block confidential content from leaving the organization
Analyze DLP violations
- Study email-specific insights built for human eyes
- Use built-in feedback within email content for at-a-glance learning
Leverage out-of-the-box policies
- Deploy policy actions that automatically block emails containing sensitive data from leaving the organization
- Utilize continuously updated policies as data loss indicators evolve over time
Comprehensive Email Security
Lightning Fast Deployment
Accelerated Incident Response
Schedule a Demo Today!
Learn how Armorblox can help protect your organization against phishing, spear phishing and business email compromise attacks.