Email Account Compromise
Criminals are successfully stealing employee credentials and using compromised accounts to launch attacks that escape detection.Get Whitepaper
What is Email Account Compromise?
Even vigilant readers of email are bound to trust communications from colleagues after quickly checking the email address. But if a legitimate business email account has been taken over by cybercriminals, it ends up being the delivery vehicle for far-reaching attacks.
Lie in Wait
Common Indicators of Email Account Compromise
Anonymous IP Logins
You know an employee is in the office today, but they suddenly logged in from an anonymous IP address.
Impossible or Unusual Travel
Unless Sonic the Hedgehog is your employee, no one logs in from Los Angeles and Lagos within a span of 10 minutes.
Unusual Mail Patterns
An employee suddenly sends out 100 emails to both internal and external employees at 3am. Insomnia or something else?
Did an employee suddenly download 10 sensitive blueprints that are critical to your go-to-market plans for the year ahead?
Armorblox Prevents Email Account Compromise
Protect high-risk users
- Track IOCs across user identity, behavior, and context of access
- Get prioritized alerts if VIP user accounts are compromised
Inspect indicators of compromise
- Get detailed insights across IOCs
- Safe list accepted behaviors
- Lock access to compromised accounts
Manage threats and measure performance
- Manage a central repository for all EAC threats with intuitive search and query
- Get at-a-glance overview of EAC threat remediation performance
Comprehensive Email Security
Lightning Fast Deployment
Accelerated Incident Response
Schedule a Demo Today!
Learn how Armorblox can help protect your organization against phishing, spear phishing and business email compromise attacks.