Terms of Service
Updated April 26, 2019
1. Agreement to Terms. Your employer’s right to use the Services is governed by a separate agreement with us (the “Employer Agreement”). These Terms are supplemental to the Employer Agreement. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services. You are agreeing to these terms on behalf of your employer. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. “You” and “your” herein will refer to that company or other legal entity. The Employer Agreement will govern with respect to any discrepancies with these Terms.
3. Changes to Terms or Services. We may update the Terms and Services consistent with the Employer Agreement. When such changes are authorized, we will post the updated Terms and change the “Last Updated” date above. Your continued use of the Services after such posting constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
4. Who May Use the Services?
(a) Eligibility. You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and are authorized as an administrator, IT professional, or related employee of an employer with a valid Employer Agreement.
(b) Registration and Your Information. You must have a valid account that is authorized by your employer and us (“Account”) to use the Services. Your initial registration may be accomplished by following a link in an email sent to you, by your employer providing you with an Account, or through another method communicated to you via the functionality of the Services, us, or your employer, consistent with the Employer Agreement.
(c) Accuracy of Account Information. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
5. Feedback. We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
6. Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal.
(a) Definitions. For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that Account holders (including you) and your individual employees who are provided end-user access to our Services pursuant to the Employer Agreement (“End Users”) provide to be made available through the Services. Content includes without limitation User Content.
(b) Our Content Ownership. Armorblox does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, Armorblox and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
(c) Rights in User Content Granted by You. By making any User Content available through the Services you hereby grant to Armorblox a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other Account holders and End Users.
(d) Your Responsibility for User Content. You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms, including consent from your End Users where appropriate. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by Armorblox on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
(f) Rights in Content Granted by Armorblox. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Armorblox grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to download, view, copy, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your role as an administrator and Account Holder, in accordance with the terms of the Employer Agreement.
7. General Prohibitions and Armorblox’s Enforcement Rights. You agree not to do any of the following and to prohibit your End Users from doing any of the following:
(a) Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
(b) Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Armorblox’s name, any Armorblox trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Armorblox’s express written consent;
(c) Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Armorblox’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Armorblox’s providers;
(d) Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Armorblox system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
(e) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Armorblox or any of Armorblox’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
(f) Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Armorblox or other generally available third-party web browsers;
(g) Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
(h) Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Armorblox trademark, logo URL or product name without Armorblox’s express written consent;
(i) Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
(j) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(k) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
(l) Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
(m) Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
(n) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(o) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
(p) Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing. Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
8. Links to Third Party Websites or Resources. If we provide links to third-party websites or resources, they are provided only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
9. Termination. We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you if you breach these Terms or the Employer Agreement is terminated. You or your employer may cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of the Services or your Account, the following Sections will survive: 6(a), 6(b), 6(c), and 10 through 14.
10. Warranty Disclaimers. Where applicable, any warranty or disclaimers thereto are provided in the Employer Agreement.
11. Indemnity. Where applicable, any indemnity related to these Terms is governed by the Employer Agreement.
12. Limitation of Liability. Where applicable, any limitations on liability and related terms are governed by the Employer Agreement.
13. Governing Law and Forum Choice. The governing law and forum choice provisions shall be the same as those provided in the Employer Agreement.
14. General Terms.
(a) Entire Agreement. These Terms together with the Employer Agreement constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Armorblox and you regarding the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Armorblox and you regarding the Services and Content. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. The assignability and transferability of these terms will be governed by the Employer Agreement. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
(b) Notices. Notices sent related to these Terms shall be consistent with any notice requirements provided in the Employer Agreement.
(c) Waiver of Rights. Armorblox’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Armorblox. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
Webinar sign up